29.2.12

wake me up from this poisoned apple






never too late for breakfast, stroll in the woods, glitter mess from my nails, planning outfits, animal print crazy, vintage lacoste ray of sunshine, getting started on the cocktails, feeling country, asos playsuit, quick wolf painting, flower power, asos delivery numero uno

sorry for the crappy quality, happened on upload. just a few quick snippets of what ive been up to. walking in the woods today i got lost in thoughts of nursery rhymes and fairytales. i wasnt snow white but i was lost in the forest, im not red riding hood but the wolves have got me, im no cinderella but i want the stilettos, i need a knight so put back on that armour, be my beast and il be your beauty. dont believe in fairytales, but you can make me believe in happily ever after.

she saw my comb over, her hourglass body
she had problems with drinking milk
and being school tardy
she'll loan you her toothbrush
she'll bartend you party
- kings of leon