14.2.12

i want to be plastic



“I love los angeles. I love hollywood. They’re beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.” - Andy Warhol


happy valentines day sweeties. you probably have multiple boyfriends this holiday and are booking in each one for a few hours slot. but less boyfriends= less people to make time for and write cringey cards for. rather be happy and alone! i hope your days filled with cards, candy and presents - maybe not too much candy though, moment on the lips and all. my dream valentines day right now would be sipping on pink champagne, eating guerlyian chocolates and having a cuddle with my valentines - #netflixstyle.

my realistic valentines day was spent drinking red bull, watching skins and then going to nandos with my bestie - bros before hoes, or hoes before bros in this case - much better than watching the notebook and various other tearjerkers. in nandos i had the enjoyment of wretching up half my peri peri chicken as the couple next to me nibbled on theirs whilst staring in eachothers eyes. weird. that and being cringed out by the soppy heart balloons, cheap roses and chocolates in a 'limited edition' red/pink pack. hatrid for valentines and the plastic shit that comes with it. you want to show someone you love them ? fucking tell them, cause a little bear holding a heart saying it, is not gonna do the trick.

seriously who comes up with this crap? and do they get cards? im 16 years old, been off school more days than ive been in, coated my lashes with mascara, spent a few hours arrested, drank more coke than is probably healthy, had more boyfriends than is defitnely healthy and got over my fears. ive loved, ive lost and ive lived. yet when someones summing up love for you by spending £3 on a box of expensive heart-shaped chocolates, im really not getting the point of it all. im going to wipe off my makeup now, take my pills and go friggin crazy round my room to my ipod. happy valentines hoes!

ps, this is the outfit i wore today, nothing special but love the colour.