10.2.12

oh, work could not control me now, oh no bars could hold me down


of all the clothes i deemed necessary to scout for a maxi skirt was at the top of the list, after lightyears this mint beaut from zara caught my eye and cost me £33. a little unsure, may not have the chance to wear it, going to have to create one but absoloutley loving the colour, the hemline seems to irritate me, plus theres the added bonus of feeling a bit of a knob in a maxi skirt. whilst im at it i may as well throw on raybans indoors and lingerie outside but alas, i love the colour too much to give in to my own cliches. once purchasing this, its not hard to spend the rest of the day swishing around your room to toots&& the maytals, watching the material sway with you. plus as someone famous, and probably also a bit of a knob, once said, its hard to say what we regret more, what we do or what we don’t do. in this case, being 33£ poorer.