12.2.12

put me in a movie





quick fixes for today, my handbags vomit, favourite jewellery, shoe obsession, yesterdays outfit, 99p necklace, double denim- triple denim!

The forecast says thats it for snow this year, someone please shake my magic 8 ball and give me another answer. I don't know how to get dressed for cold, as you can see. today i got into a fight with my stockings drawer , i lost and went out in ripped up tights from the kiddy section. too tight, too laddered, too short. the sock drawers claiming this victory, but il get it next time.
with all these bipolar outfits, im feeling like a movie character, need to start wardrobe changing for every scene. going to listen to lana del rey put me in a movie and eat shit loads of fizzy cola bottles rather than dinner, stare out the window and shake my 8 ball until it snows again



Lights, camera, action
He didn’t know he’d have this much fun..
Lights, camera, action
If he likes me, takes me home...
Lights, camera, action
You know I can’t make it on my own
Put me in a movie