15.2.12

and then some




In the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different "kind"
I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines
- Bon Iver


im poor at managing my allowance, but i got enough love to pass around, mcdoanlds style, and then some. i skip breakfast and lunch then treat myself to an 1000 calorie dinner. it’s all therapy, disguised as turn-tables because we don’t get along, but we like the same lyrics and play the same songs. were celebrating BBC style but screw the bull-shit, you got your own arse, so kiss it. ask yourself what you believe, though even thats filtered by your own personal bias. sometimes it takes me a while to realize im a tad out of my mind, and a little bit quick to jump the gun. i walk with the ghosts and never think things through. i speak before i think, but sometimes accidents are better than plans.

my point being, i have no point. as im taking these pictures my cats are roaming round my shoes and theres police sirens swirling round the air, ridiculous as i live in a village inhabited by elderly and filled with three florists, a tearoom and post office. scandalous. the maxi skirt is zara, and the spotty top i have no friggin idea. boots and bag are both thrifted. the shoes are waay too small so make my feet raw as hell, which sucks. but kinda worth it for a few hours of nice feet!