13.2.12

denim heaven








99p denim shirt, skinnies, vintage chain bag, old jumper-another 99p bargain, my blinnggg, clumpy heels

i personally splash my cash on clothing, but im all up for searching the racks of second hand warehouses and charity shops - givingback - if anything it just adds to the excitement when you find a jewel. major hatrid for the snobs out there, if i can beat your new york, grand-daddys-money ass into the ground with my two jewelrey coated hands, you do not have the right to feel superior. but cheers, so much sweetie, for telling me about your time at eton, your hedge-fund and your doctor/lawyer/banker parents. ofcourse you got daddy and mummy issues guys. but quit complaining, cause when they die youre inheriting their cash and you can buy all the dom and caviar you want. but seriously, im no downtowner but im not afriad to get my hands dirty. #toffsmakemeangry!