11.2.12

bargain!



A song in my head, and it won't leave me alone
I should've followed my friends, but now they're probably at home
All warm and tucked up in bed instead I'm stumbling home
On my own, with no charge on my phone, in the east end of london
- example





I like to dance, it doesn’t really matter if its in the supermarket to nothing, in my room to cyndi laupers girls just wanna have fun or to a pounding beat at a party, there’s always something to dance about. I found myself in a black lace structured dress last night, something i managed to pick up for just £7, the minuscule length slightly inhibited my dancing, but was worth it. Menthol cigarettes, cheap beer and sweat seemed to be the scent of the night, and r+b from the 000's was the soundtrack. (really is the best music going, roll on the sean paul and r kelly) After getting home pretty early, i kicked off my snow covered heels, cracked out the mens pyjamas and ate my way through an embarrassing amount of hula hoops. Worth the calories? maybe. Worth washing the snow off the heels? definitely.