9.3.12

its my birthday il get high if i want to


"its my birthday, il get high if i want to
cant deny that i want you, but il lie if i have to"



look too damn tasty to eat


cocktails, defitnely taste as good as they look


champagne and strawberries, dream mix


holiday fox. champagne for toasting and sofas for sleeping, birthdays are a hot mess of pink lipstick and sparkly clothes. pretty sure we went wild, kanye style, popping bottles and skipping queues. aside from some asshole bouncer starting a fight and my sister slightly breaking my camera it was a succesful night, followed by another, and another, and then another. no one broke a heel or lost any locks, but they may be missing a few nights sleep and their livers may be angry.

my birthday consisted of a lot of gold wrapped up chocolate, catepillar cake my dad had of course put on hold for me at waitrose VIP style then a three hour train journey consisting of alot of jay z music. after manchester greeted me with open arms and freezing temperatures, me and my sister took our champagne to the park to watch the sunset. we all got ready #tshirt time style, sparkling h to t, choking in hairspray and coated in mascara ready to sip on some more bubbles with stawberries to paint our lips red.

glad to be home and back on the blog, two older sisters and one older brother but right now im alone! il be uploading all my photos and taking you through the wild ride of the week -or the parts of it that i can, but inbetween that il be recovering and going for a chinese with my favourite princess, naomi. oh and watching a lot of recorded tv.




sparklers to go with the sparkly top



packing, chubbs tried to come with


sister watching the sunset