25.2.12

london fashion weekend





game on collection; bikini, dress, shorts&&top






shopping, jasper conran collection, prim rose, glitter


sitting in a massive hoodie with my feet up and a red bull. yesterday was busy as hell, had my interview and tour at possible new boarding school - fyi loved it, so hope it went well. then it was off to london for the fashion weekend and dinner at toms kitchen. my feet are thinking heels were not a good idea. anyway i didnt love the shopping options there, but one 'rent-a-designer-dress' stood out to me. wearing stuff i couldnt normally afford? yes please! heres a few of my photos of the catwalk, i got majourly snap happy. apologies.





HF dress, finale, somerset house






primrose collection x2, at the catwalk, game on
theres the pick of the bunch, hope you enjoyed