12.2.12

barcelonaaa






went to barcelona for a long weekend for mamas birthday; did all the cultural shit like seeing the sagrada familia, visiting picassos museum and roaming around parc guell. after all that me and my sister were let loose on the city suffering a heatwave, searched the amazing vintage shops behind the ramblas and explored the bars at a rather late time of night. in the early mornings we were stumbling home, watching the only english tv and stuffing our faces with mikado and popcorn. the diet for the rest of the holiday? fresh strawberry ice cream for breakfast, calamari for lunch and wine for dinner!

the food market, parc guell, my favourite beach chair stripy shorts, late night antics, vintage flowered shorts, my beautiful sister and her beautiful skirt, chandelier in the palace *cough cough* my future house