12.2.12

cops&&robbers




looking online at on aura tout vu's spring couture collection gave me the urge to fall back in love with superman, buy a toy gun and run around singing cops and robbers. instead of developing my old crush on superman, and spider man at that matter, im looking at the heroes and villains style costumes and wondering if its acceptable to paint flames up my legs aura tout style. maybe not to the village tearoom.

this was one of my favouuurite shows for the spring 2012, but my personal FAVOURITE runway? the streets. fashion doesnt get more alive than when its pounding the pavements, its putting on its own fashion week everyday on anyone around you and offering you a free ticket to see what it has! so ignoring my dreams to be sitting at fashion week, along the clusters of long legged, designer clad, red lipped girls; im setting my alliances with the fashion show i already have front row tickets to.