27.3.12

long time no speak







here comes the sun, vanity, amazing bday card, peircing, naughty but nice, calamari, pink drinks, favourite clutch, work out clothes, chilly, having a brew, my mii created by sam

sorry i havent wrote in an age, cant blame it on being busy, though i have been quite a busy bee, i have just been lazy with my blogging. heres my first lot of instants, il upload the next batch later. still waiting on my camera to get fixed, should be another two weeks! devastation. hope these keep your taste buds content til then.

so im absoloutley loving the new rays of sun that seem to be invading england - please keep them coming! parents went off to the yacht this weekend to enjoy them and i was left to hang out with friends, got this beaut, but MASSIVE card from my best fox naomi, then went and finally got that peircing i promised id get (now have 2 on both ear, ive got the right 1st one done three times but it always goes wrong!!) searched for a onesie, which im dying for because their #heavenonearth in the words of my idol, lana del rey, but they were all size 18, the wonders of primark. saturday, i went and whooped sams arse at wii and then watched REC, i recommend this only for those who are not sleeping in a house alone that night! not a good experience!

i dont know about you but all this sun has made me suddenly a nature loving girl, sitting outside with my speakers blaring out some music, suncream on (#whitegirlproblems) and a red bull in my hands. BRING ON THE SUMMER!! that and ive gone down to the pub about a million times since. cant wait to be on holiday, sea crystalised in my hair and on my skin, about a million rope bracelets round my ankles and wrists #gapyah style and tucking into some calamari and fries.

missed ya! x