29.3.12

inspiration












its very often i find images that inspire me, but its not often that i upload them. i have files and folders on my laptop right now saved up so tonight im sorting through, making sense of my madness, so i can bring you all these wonderful things ive found suffing the waves of the web. for now, heres some non fashion related (who are we kidding, everyones a #fashaddict these days) images to keep you smiling and me typing. && my favourite lyrics from gotye's song, somebody that i used to know. i can reaaally connect to this song at the moment, and have this and video games( lana del rey #girlcrush continues ) on repeat no matter if im in the shower, working out, sunbathing or walking back from town. none of this shits mine, im not saying this shits mine, im not saying i photographed this shit, im just saying this shit interests me. KK.


now and then i think of all the times you screwed me over
but had me believing it was always something that i'd done
but i don't wanna live that way
reading into every word you say
you said that you could let it go
and i wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know