10.3.12

all of the lights


post tequilla, sparkle mad

cocktails at font, amaretto sours all round

breakfast that rolled into brunch that rolled into lunch at troff



today was one of the laziest-aka best-saturdays in months; a stroll around to the shop, impromptu fashion show to the mirror of my new asos deliveries, pink lemonade for lunch, hot chocolate for breakfast, perving on the irish rugby players and that's pretty much what my day consisted of.

questioning why i always end up looking like a #glitterbomb? aside from my trashy tees and dirty boots, i’ve been a slaaaave to sparkles. sequined tops, glittery skirts, sparkling jewelrey. everything. daytime dirty, sundown sparkler, but i keep this obsession going, from now on im switching it up, dark red lips, brand new tights and anything but ironic and iconic tees.

anyway, heres more on the photo roll from manchester, covering me until about midweek. didnt get many good photos of my outfits, bleurgghhh, so i may retake a few to give you a show through my wardrobe of the week. after my birthday i spent saturday recovering before watching films, discusing the best disney film. my excersice of the day was walking to mcdonalds for a #mcmassive meal and danced the night away in 256 pretending to know the words. sunday was a tad more quiet, cocktails with the girls, my sister not included as she was recovering from the night before with a few bumps to the head, and more mcdonalds - sensing a pattern? went to troff to take in the mounted deer heads and the red fairy light wonderland before devouring spicey wedges and garlic bread. food baby is ever growing.




the uni way of cooking, jumbo style


wrapping up warm for some charity shopping