13.3.12

this weeks instants in blurry quality





drive thru, new top/new boots, out and about, getting dressed, in my bag, coming home, my overpriced saviour, sunset at wagamamas, aztec nails, what im reading, sugar high, asos delivery

thanks to my sister breaking my camera, ive had to convert to my blackberry camera, sad face, which has no flash and practically no megapixels, until the geeks at fuji can fix that shit. tuesdays have soon become my favourite days, ie geordie shore time, cant wait to settle in to watch #thecombover, #gazmachine and #otterlove! im pissed off and im hungry, not a great combination, so 90210 time to make me even more depressed at why liam (aka matt lanta and my future boyfriend) wont love me back?!

it was a childish thing to do
tears of rage, tears of grief
why am I the one who must be the thief ?
come to me now, you know
we're so alone and life is brief.
- bob dylan